We would like to bring to your notice the Coracle Scholarship. This is offered by Coracle Financial Services in Hamburg. The aim of the scholarship is to support prospective students chasing their dreams in Germany with financial support and to help to navigate the German culture in a time it is most needed.
- Two Scholarship holders
- Coverage of first semester German Health Insurance (550 Euros)
- German host family to support during your stay
- You have admission confirmation (Summer 2017) to one of the public universities in Germany
- You are a non-EU citizen
Send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org till 31.03.2017
- One page CV and a motivation letter (max 250 words) as one pdf.
- Confirmation of German Health Insurance. If you do not have one yet, apply here
- Pre-Selection Committee will select 10 candidates (focus on financial needs, motivation, engagement etc. Grades will not be considered at all!)
- Interview with pre-selected candidates (phone or Skype)
- Final selection by Selection Committee
For more information, visit the page “Coracle Scholarship“