The purpose of the function is to implement the distribution system target architecture for offer + request, as well as the finalization and implementation of the “target requirement process” sales.
There are currently three distribution systems for three sales channels with three different requirements for maintenance and maintenance. This means that the same requirements are specified and implemented several times. The specialist and application architectures of today’s systems are very heterogeneous which leads to unnecessary complexity in the maintenance and maintenance of the systems. In the first quarter of 2013, the VPU 2.0 project was merged with further projects on the ‘Distribution Systems’ program in order to make better use of the synergies of sales-oriented projects. Since 2014, the focus of the project has been on the expansion and adaptation of online applications.
Based on the new target architecture, existing software components are to be reworked and new components developed and integrated for the desired functionalities, products and distribution channels. The developer must have a high degree of self-initiative, tackle new challenges pro-actively and actively communicate in the team.
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented software development and its design patterns (UML, RSA, OOA, OOD)
- Very good knowledge of techn. Environment
- Java 6
- Knowledge of the business processes of the insurance company, with a focus on offer and application
Required soft skills
- Flexibility, damping capacity, load capacity
- Communication strength
- Social competence in the sense of integration into the team
- The position is full time and 80PT
- Language is in Germany
- Location is in Cologne area
- Suhas Patel – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abhishek Acharya – email@example.com